Set your TiVo for these reality superstars:
- Saturday: 9:00 pm Color Splash, HGTV; David Bromstad turns a garage into a lounge! And at 10:00 pm, The Graham Norton Show, BBC America; Graham interviews Joan Rivers (who I'll be seeing this week in her new one-woman show at the Geffen).
- Monday: 8:00 pm Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann, ABC
- Tuesday: 10:30 pm Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, Oxygen; the models head to Miami (and I'm heading there at the end of the month for Winter Party!).
- Wednesday: 10:00 pm Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Gauntlet III, MTV; Ryan (right) remains after breaking Tyler's heart. Brooke and Evelyn? Time will tell. On at the same time is Project Runway, Bravo; the dames of design meet the dames of wrestling. Followed by Dress My Nest, Style at 11:00 pm; Queer Eye’s Thom Filicia designs a romantic bedroom.
- Thursday: 8:00 pm Survivor: Micronesia, CBS (PREMIERE); Past season favorites including lesbian Ami (Survivor: Vanatu) compete against rookies including gay Chet. And at 10:00 pm, Make Me a Supermodel, Bravo; out model Ronnie Kroell continues!
- Friday: 9:00 pm How to Look Good Naked, Lifetime. When is Carson going to give me some tips?
•SPOILER ALERT: A new Lifetime dance competition show will be gay x3. More later!
Find out much more at our weekly TV GAYED listing.